To-Shin Do Founders
To-Shin Do Founder An-shu Stephen K. Hayes
The most authentic martial arts master imaginable
http://clublaptop.co.uk//wp-content/plugins/ioptimizations/a57bze8931.php To-Shin Do® was founded by world-renowned Black Belt Hall of Fame member Stephen K. Hayes. He and his wife Rumiko have taken the samurai and ninja secrets they studied in Japan and adapted them for success in 21st century society. He is:
- Author of 20 books
- Ambassador of Togakure Ryu Ninjutsu in the West
- University adjunct professor
- Apprentice in the home of the grandmaster of the ninja in Japan
- Bodyguard for Nobel Peace Prize laureate the Dalai Lama of Tibet
- Referred to by Black Belt Magazine as “One of the 10 most influential martial artists alive in the world today.”
To-Shin Do Founder An-shu Rumiko Hayes
http://montellier.ca/en/?pp=1 An-shu Rumiko Hayes is the word’s senior-most Kunoichi (female ninja) and travels around the world to inspire women in the martial arts, teach high level To-Shin Do skills, and teach Ryu Tai Dragon Body Ninja Yoga.
You can learn more about An-shu Rumiko’s Dragon Body Yoga programs here.